Tuesday 21 April 2015

38 Week Pregnancy Update ♡

 Hi Dolls, 
So I'm back for another pregnancy update blog! Coming to the end of my pregnancy has been very emotional still doesn't feel real I'm so close to meeting m daughter, It feels like It has gone very quick but I have been waiting a life time for her! The last couple of weeks have been a struggle! I haven't been able to sleep much at all, some night's I get the best sleep and some night's I get no sleep, so I have been very up and down I'm one of those grumpy people who get no sleep! The past week I have had to move my stuff to my boyfriends house where I will be living abit after baby is born! and that was alot! My boyfriend lives an hour away from my mums house where I will be giving birth, so I was very anxious being there for a week! and I started having Braxton Hicks at night and sometimes during the day! It was a very crazy week! At my last hospital appointment, they conformed that she is measuring and weighing at a normal size, and that there is no more room for her to grow any bigger! and that she is head down and ready to engage to my pelvis so all that is left to do is wait!
How Big is my Baby: Acording to my Pregnancy + app she is the size of a watermelon :| Weight between 2800-4000gr Length between 48-52 cm
Stretch MarksUgh These are still painful! they are starting to discolour since I haven't gained anymore weight! But have become so itchy! I'm still rubbing bio oil and moisturizers into them! But I'm so glad they look like they are going down!!!
Maternity Clothes: I have only gone up two clothing sizes so I'm still fitting into some of my old clothes and some maternity clothes I brought at the start of my pregnancy ! I love maternity clothes they have been so comfortable! Kmart, Target and BigW have been the best for maternity clothes for me! 
Food Cravings: My Cravings are still the same! its still chewing on ice cubs! which got very bad when my jaw swelled up from chewing hahah but it didn't stop me!
Movements: I'm still feeling her move but not as much as she was she is starting to slow down alot which they say happens towards the end of the pregnancy! I feel big movements at night when I'm trying to get comfortable
What I miss: Ugh I miss not having a belly! I miss my old clothes :'(
What I'm Loving:  I'm loving doing her nursery! it has been so much fun to put her room together with my boyfriend! 
Lifestyle & how it's changed: My lifestyle hasn't changed, I still try and go out! I guess some days I can't be bother to go out and do things! but I still try and stay social!
Bump Photo: 
Here is my baby bump photo at 38 weeks!!! still high but starting to drop alot!! 





FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: @amberr_lorraine
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡ YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/user/Lushbeautyyy/videos
♡ BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: amberlorraine-@hotmail.com
♡TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Ambearbeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment