Wednesday 22 July 2015

Meet Lilly Lorraine Manning ♡

Hi Dolls, 
So I have been MIA on my blog as you would all know I was pregnant and expecting my daughter on the 4th of May! Well my due date came and a week later on the 11th of May 2015 at 1:46pm after 13 hours of being induced My Beautiful daughter Lily Lorraine Manning was born at 7poud11oz 50cm long! 
My labor was not what i expected or planned in my head! after a week of being overdue, it was mothers day, I was certain that she was going to come I had a gut feeling! at 12am Monday the 11th of May my waters broke! and I when they broke I noticed they were a green colour I called the hospital and they had a feeling by the description of the water that she had done her first  poo inside the womb (meconium Aspiration) so they had to induce me! It was the worst pain when they put the drip in my hand! After they induced me my period camp contractions went to intense 2 minute apart contractions to where I couldn't sit or stand or move! After 7 hours of no pain relief I decided to get the epidural, while I was waiting for the epidural I was on the gas it was the best thing ever I was drunk but I wasn't but it felt like it! an hour later I got the epidural! and I didn't feel a thing! after it was done I could finally relax and get to sleep! But still worried because I was only 3cm dilated and had already been in labor for 8 hours! So I had the talk with the doctors and they said if I don't dilate in the next 3 hours I will need a caesarean and that was my worst nightmare!! So I could finally sleep and after 2 hours I started getting the bad contractions again and I could feel everything! My epidural wore off and I started getting pushing pains the midwifes told me that I won't need to push I won't need to push I won't be dilated! WELL! they checked me and I was 11cm dilated and her head was close to coming out! so they got me ready to push and 46 minutes of pushing Lily was born! She was so beautiful and looked just like her dad, I couldn't stop crying! she was sucking on her hand and calmed down and just stared at me! It was just beautiful! 
Everything was going great until midnight, and she was vomiting! the nurses ran blood test and found out she had Jaundice and her blood was thick and she was dehydrated! My heart was broken, she had to go into the special care nursery for a week! And it was the hardest week of my life, she progressed after my milk came in and I could properly breastfeed her! 

So Thats my Labor story! I would do it all over again! Just to see her little face again 



Lily is now 2 months old! and she is doing so well! she is started to talk and sit up and grab toys and she sleeps through the night in her own bed! I couldn't ask for a better baby! She is just perfect!!! 
 Lily straight after she was born. 
Lily at 1 week old

 Lily at 2 week old.


 Lily at 4 weeks old

Jack, Lily and I at her Christening 

 Lily at 6 weeks old 

 Lily First outing at Taronga Zoo Sydney! 

Lily at 8 weeks old. 
 Lily at 10 weeks old 
 Patry animal Lily at 11pm 


 My Beautiful darling one of her photoshoot photos!. 




FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: @amberr_lorraine
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡ YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/user/Lushbeautyyy/videos
♡ BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: amberlorraine-@hotmail.com
 ♡TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Ambearbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment