Tuesday 18 March 2014

Top 5 Mascaras ♡

Hey Guys, Sorry I have been MIA the last couple of days! I have been trying to set up my Youtube Channel! which is link on my blog! so check it out :) 
So, I'm going to share with you's my top 5 Mascaras! Now I'm a crazy Mascara lover, I love trying new ones, I have very short lashes that don't hold a curl, so I do use alot at once to voluimze them! so these are some products that I have found that works great and I'm going to share my thoughts and tips and tricks with them! 


#1 Bobbi Brown:  Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara 

I'm so madly in love with the mascara its crazy! It really lengthens you're eyelashes and makes them look longer then what they are, which I really do need! The secret? a unique brush, In just one sweep you get noticeably longer lashes & perfect separation. And because the Mascara is enriched with olive-derived emollients, Vitamin B and humectants, the long-wearing mascara conditions lashes while staying smudge & flake-free. You'll be lash obsessed just like I am! So ladies get your hands on this bad boy! 

2# Benefit: They're Real! 
All I have to say is WOW! This Mascara is one of my must have and grabs everyday, everywhere I go this bad boy follows me! At first I hated it and didn't know how to use it properly because of the end of the brush! But the brush helps reveal lashes you never even knew you had! But don't give up! Just keep trying! I have my own special technique that works for me! So keep trying it's worth the hype! so this mascara helps lengthen, curl, volumize, lift and separate the look of your lashes for gorgeous definition. The long-wearing formula dries glossy.

3# L'OREAL Paris: Telescopic Mascara
I find that the Telescopic Mascara really does do it's job some days when I'm lazy I use this on its own and it really does offers up to 60% longer lashes, reinforced at the base and embellishes lashes with a few simple strokes. The first mascara from L''Oreal Paris, which lengthens and defines lashes. The innovative and flexible precision brush separates and lengthens lashes in a beautiful way without no clumps. #dreamcometrue?

4# Rimmel London: Scandal'eyes Lycra Flex Mascara
The brush on this Mascara is a big one which I really do love, It gets right into the lashes and Lift them! This leaves my lashes soft and fluffy and gives it a nice curl! The  Lycra technology formula is  designed to build volume for full lashes. I really will be repurchasing this product again it is really worth it! 

#5  Maybelline: Volum' Express One By One Mascara
Finally,a  bold volume without any of the bulk. Patented lash catcher brush has 3 bristles per lash to make every lash count. Volum' Express One By One Mascara catches, coats and de-clumps each lash to make them all fatter and flirtier. Instant clump-free volume. This is really great if you use more then one mascara at once, it does a really good job of separating those clumpy lashes and just leaving you with soft looking lashes, which everyone wants? 


So that's my top 5 mascaras! I really hope this helped you ladies find the right mascara for you!
leave me in the comments below you favourite ones! i would love to know! 

Love always, amber ♡♡

FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: ambeerrrrrx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty


1 comment:

  1. Loved this post dear! I agree with you, They're Real! is sooo amazing and the effect you can get is outstanding, though at first it may seem difficult to appreciate properly :) I checked out your yt channel, your videos are very nice! :) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete