Tuesday 11 March 2014

Stila Palette: Review ♡


A beautiful palette consisting of 10 natural Eye Shadow shades (including the best-selling shade Kitten) and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. I have all 4 of these palettes and i honestly love them all! I purchased mine from Mecca Cosmetica ( $62 AUD) The price is abit extreme but they where so worth it and really good for beginners with make up! so I'm going to go through each palette and let you guys know my experience with the Stila Palettes. 
1# Stila In The Light Palette: Okay so I have fallen in love with this palette mainly because of the Famous shadow Kitten, I use this palette almost everyday! It definitely has all the colours you will ever need! I recently did a video on my everyday makeup retinue using this palette on the eye! (Everyday Makeup ♡ | Amber Lorraine) So check that out if you would like to see how I use the Stila in the Light Palette!  and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel, a matte chocolate brown that comes with the palette and i must say I wasn't a big fan of it! it's a good texture and very pigmented, I just don't like the look of it on myself! maybe I'm using it wrong? if you's have used it leave a comment and let me know! and it also comes with an eight-page lookbook with detailed how-to tips and tricks, which is great! 
2# Stila In The Moment Eye  Palette: The palette is great! I really loved using it when i wanted a pop of purple! With life's everyday pleasures with this beautiful collection of Stila's award-winning eye shadows, featuring a mix of pretty purples and ultra-wearable, neutral shades that flatter every skin tone and can be worn wet or dry. The palette also includes another exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Tetra, a deep shimmery purple, and also instructive eight-page look book with comprehensive application tips and tricks.

3# Stila In The Garden Eye  Palette: So I'm really loving this palette as well! the colours are to die for! My Favourite at the moment is moss! It isn't a colour I would go for but it really compliments my blonde hair and blue eyes! so many gorgeous Shades, Palette also includes another exclusive Smudge Stick shade in Starfish (black with gold and green pearl sparkle).

4#Stila  In the Know Eye Palette : Wow this palette has to be everyone's favourite matte shades all in one palette! Stilas original matte shades are back! and in this beautiful palette! I'm so glad i brought this because it is another palette I use almost everyday when I feel like I have been abusing my In the Light Palette! The palette also includes another exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Halfmoon, a matte charcoal grey shade, plus eight-page look book with detailed application tips and tricks.


So that is about it for my Stila Palette review! I hope yous all enjoyed reading it and if you's use Stila Products or one of these palettes let me know! 



Lots of Love Amber,






1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting on my Stila in the Light Palette! So excited to finally own it!

    ReplyDelete