Friday 21 March 2014

Top 4 Fake Tans ♡



Hey Dolls, 
So I'm very obsessed with being tanned! I'm not naturally, I'm very white :(  Which i hate so much! It's so hard to find a decent tan that last and doesn't make you look like an oompa loompa or worse! Now I have had my fair share of horrible fake tans, my chest and my neck is very dry! No matter what I do it's always dry! Costume jewelry never lasts long because of my dry chest and fake tan doesn't stay on my chest very long without getting super blotchy and flaky always before the rest of my body so I never have a fake tan on very long because of that ( 2-4 days) and I really hate more then anything! So I have tried to find a very moisturizing fake tan that last! So here are 4 of the fake tans that i have tested ( there all empty) and I can honestly say they lasted between 1-3 weeks before going blotching and me having to exfoliate! I use the in shower moisturizer ( nivea in-shower rich body lotion - very dry skin) then I moisturizer with The Dream Cream from lush, and it has been making my skin so soft and my fake tans longer lasting! 




#1 St.Tropez Dark ($39.99) - So I brought this at a priceline sale for $20 usually $39.99. I have always wanted to try it but never wanted to spent $40 on a fake tan! I'm glad I picked it up in the sale because it is so worth $40 it's such a nice colour and give such a nice glow and is very moisturizing which is great for my body! I'm not a big pan of spray tans i prefer moose! but the colour guard is very true and and very identifying so you can make use you  never get lines or uneven parts! this product is worth the hype and if you can afford it's worth it 100% 

2# Bondi Sands Dark ($19.99) - This is my 6th bottle of this tan and I'm so inlove with it! and the price of it for what you get makes it even better! The colour is very dark! darker then the ST. Tropez one but it definitely fades and gives you a nice colour after a couple of days! It's a very matte colour i don't really get a glow with it, but can definitely say it is very compatible with the St. Tropez one. This one is a tad more drying on me but I still can't get enough of it! 

Le Tan Deep Bronze ($12.39) - This fake tan will always have a spot in my collection know matter what! this is my old school tan that I use to use back in the day and still use now! When the colour says deep bronze it isn't kidding its very bronze, abit on the orange side but once you shower and wash the colour guard off you get a nice bronze colour this doesn't last as long as i would hope! but I love to use it if I'm going out and want to be brown! my chest hates this products it goes very blotchy quickly so i usally don't use alot of it on my chest! but if you are on a budget this is perfect! 

Lacura Instant Tan Deep Bronze - Well my mum brought this for me from aldi i would like to say for under $10! this is great to spray and go, i really like the colour it doesn't stay on very long but you definitely get a great glow and a nice beachy tan with it! I'm not a fan of the spray it doesn't come out in a nice consistence it like spits at you but definitely you can work with it! If you can get your hands on this one definitely do so!


Let me know what your top 4 fake tans are?


Love always, amber ♡♡

FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: ambeerrrrrx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment