Monday 8 February 2016

Being a mum! | Amber Lorraine ♡

Hi dolls! 

Being a mum has been one of the most challenging things I have ever been through in life! 
Having a child really test your patients! But It is the biggest blessing In life! 
Having A newborn to 6 month old is such a joy and very easy! and after that WOW! Its been a hard road!

 Lily is now 9 months old she is the sweetest little devil! She is now crawling and pulling herself up! almost ready to walk! I have to keep an eye on her at all times cause she would rather pick up a little bit of fluff and eat it then play with toys! she is very full on all kids are at this age they get all this energy! She is very alert and switched on! She now says , Dad, Bub, Mum, Nan, Yeah! 
Since January we have a difficult time with her at night, Since 6 weeks old Lily has slept though the night roughly 10 hours! and since January she has been waking up in the middle of the nigh 4 times! It has been very difficult trying to figure out why!!! But I have been told that It's something 8-9 month olds go through! 

Being Pregnant I never thought about these things her being bigger or getting a cold or how I wanted her to grow up! Being a parent is never easy! But I feel super blessed having Jack ( Lily's dad) there by my side is the biggest blessing, I couldn't do it without him! We have our days in our relationship like everyone does who has kids it really test your relationship together coming on 4 years this year we are stronger then ever! The key to staying happy is communicating! and everyone fights! its healthy! 

Taking care of Lily is a full time job! I never really get a spear chance to myself to do the things I enjoy! like my Youtube channel or my Blog! but its all about making the time! Taking a break and having those couple of minutes to yourself! 

No one will ever tell you It's going to be easy! Everyone told me It was going to be hard! but having Lily was the best Choice in life! I feel super blessed! 


FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: @amberlorraine_
♡ YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/user/Lushbeautyyy/videos
♡ BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: amberlorraine-@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment