Monday 28 April 2014

Review : Xobeauty Lashes ♡


  Hi There Lovely's,
After being a huge fan on shaaan since she started youtube, I had to try out her own line of eyelashes! Before I get into the exciting information, I thought I would give you's abit of an inside of xobeauty! 
xobeauty are a professional brush & lash company, developed in October 2012 by New Zealand's top YouTube Beauty Guru - Shannon Harris (http://www.youtube.com/shaaanxo)
 On this website you have access to high quality lashes, makeup brushes and tools, that you will find perfect whether you are a professional makeup artist or just a makeup beginner or enthusiast. xoBeauty False Eyelashes were designed, tried and tested by Shannon Harris, Shaaanxo. Each pair will amplify your natural beauty by bringing out your beautiful eyes! All of our False Lashes are beautiful and lightweight, and will compliment any eye makeup look you choose to wear, without looking too heavy and unnatural. We hope you love these babies as much as we do!  Shop with confidence on this website, knowing you are getting great makeup tools! So I Purchased 3 pairs of the xobeauty Lashes, I wanted to purchase more but I just want to try them out first and see how I like them! and wow I love them! I'm already thinking about making a second order and adding in some brushes! 

 
"The Feline" $6.99

These where my favourite by far! I can't wait to try them out and feel Puuurrrrr-fect, 
These lashes are darkened on the outer edge and give you a 'cat-eye' effect! They are super winged and curly at the outer end, and also tapered in the inner corner. This means they are still easily wearable, and super comfortable! They are flexible, sexy, and a dream to apply



 "The Flirt" $5.50

I thought these would be great just to add abit of volume to a look without going for a full lash!
These lashes are for the outer corner of your eye. They are Super easy to apply and great for beginners.They are a black lash, with a jagged length pattern in order to make them super natural and wispy. These have a black lash band, so are better worn with some kind of liner or dark shadow along the outer 'V'. 






  "The Innocent" $6.99

These are hand down my favourtie lashes I want to stock up on these lashes and live off these forever! these are like my lashes but longer, these are not too dramatic or to full on these are just the most perfect lashes!
 These are lightweight, natural, and not too long, They are perfect for girls with no natural curl, no volume and no length. They have a criss-crossed pattern in order to blend with any natural hairs you already have, and also this pattern will give the perfect amount of volume!


So hands down these Lashes are beyond amazing and so worth every penny!
I just love the packaging and the quality! If you watch Shaaans videos you would know how glamorous she is and these lashes are her all over! I'm more then impressed! 
I can't wait to try out xobeauty brushes! 

Please leave me a comment if you have tried xobeauty lashes or brushes and what you thought of them! 

Much Love, Amber xxx 



FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: beautybyamberx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @beautybyamberx

1 comment:

  1. I adore xoBeauty Lashes!!
    I tend to use Feline the most super dramatic and winged I love it!
    xo Holly xo

    HollyDolly. 

    ReplyDelete