Thursday 17 April 2014

New & Updated Get Ready With Me Routine! ♡


Hey Dolls, 
Sorry I have been MIA, I feel like I always say this! haaha, anyway! I have had my friend's here and we have been doing so major shopping! and my everyday Makeup routine has changed! and I thought I would share it with you guys! 
I hope you's enjoy it!
 

So here is my new everyday makeup look! It's so simple and easy to do! 
So first thing I do when I get up is use a moisturise on my skin, I have been loving this one from Benefit the triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 it's so light and moisturising and then I will use an under cream and this one is also from benefit its the IT'S POTENT! eye cream and I'm in love with this I use it every morning and night!
Then I will use a primer on my face I always use a primer on my skin before I apply makeup! I have Fallen in love with the both of these primers! I have loved my NYX Pore filler forever now but a new love of mine is the Benefit Pore-fessionial because I only have the sample size I don't like using alot of this guy so I only apply this in my T-Zone and then my NYX everywhere else!


So If you haven't already, Go check out my new Haul Video on my Youtube Channel! 
If you have already watched it then you would have seen that I purchased this Benefit sample box! this is the How to look your best at everything box! and I love everything in this box!
So after I prime my face I use Boi-ing shade 2 under my eyes! 


I have fallen deeply in love with Nars Sheer glow My shade is in Santa Fe, This is only a sample size but I'm defiantly going to pick up the full bottle! Wow this foundation is amazing you only need the tinniest amount to get a full coverage! This has definitely become my new favourite foundation I have been using this almost everyday instead of L'oreal True Match and I'm in Love!

This elf under eye concealer and highlighter is my new bestie! It gives me the most amazing glow under my eye! I just can't get enough of this little guy! I use the concealer end first then and i will dab the white highlight end where i dabbed the concealer and then I will blend it out with a beauty blender! and BAMB! It's like magic! I just can't get enough of it!  
 
Forever I used the FOA Translucent Powder to set my under eye concealer! but I have been watching shaannxo Videos and seen her use this elf undereye setting powder and just rave about! So I picked it up and I'm so glad I did it is like heaven, it sets my concealer is place it doesn't crease or budge! I just love it!
 After I have done all that, I like to do my brows before I set my foundation! and my eyebrow routine still hasn't changed! I still use the HD Brow Kit from FOA
 So after setting my Foundation lightly, I go ahead and do my eye makeup! I have been using my Naked 2 Palette again! I use to be so obsessed with this palette! So I have been playing around with it again I have found a new obession with the two colours they are Snakebite, Suspect and Pistol WOW these give a great smokey eye i just love it! 

So first I will cover my whole eye with the 2 highlight sades! then I will go in with snakebite and create a cut crease! then pick up suspect and start to blend that in my crease and out V then after that is blended I pick up Pistol and blend that in! 
Simple right?


My mascara routine hasn't changed that's why its not included!

But I have fallen deeply in love with NARS Laguna! I was using my Boe beauty bronzer, but they have been all pushed aside from this bad boy! this is the best contour colour and bronze colour it has the tinniest case of shimmer but nothing crazy! 
I have been loving this to contour!  


 This Blush is always my go to! It's such a peachy colour I love it! 
I have had this forever not and it still hasn't hit pan! This Australis Blush in Sand dune is one of a kind!


I have mentioned this Illuminator plenty of times its always in my videos and what not! It is my favourtie! This is such a great highlight!


My new baby! This Lipstick is god to me! It's my Perfect nude pink, It's my go to everyday colour! This is MAC'S Creme Cup
FIND ME HERE - 
 ♡ INSTAGRAM: beautybyamberx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!) ♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment