Thursday 17 April 2014

Hair Inspiration: The Long Bob ♡


Some like their legs, and some like their eyes. If you know me well, you know that if I were to find myself struggling in a terrible, life-threatening fire, the first thing I’d do is douse my hair in water immediately and conceal it with the first fire-proof object accessible to me. Then I’d start saving people. It’s just that important. Ok, I’m being a little dramatic. But well well well, I have had Hair extensions for about 7 years, and I'm starting to pull away from them and embrace my log Bob, I love this look, its so stunning!
and I'm thinking about getting my hair cut into this style! I'm just head over heels in love with this hair style! 



The must-have haircut these days is the long bob — or “the lob,” as it has been nicknamed. Cut a little below the shoulder, this popular hairstyle is not only effortless and chic, but it also works with every type of hair. This shoulder-grazing cut will put you right on-trend, and make your mornings easier with less time spent styling! Whether you have curly, wavy or straight hair, don’t be afraid to make the big cut this spring!
  

Olivia Palermo - She rocks this look! She always looks so amazing! her locks are just outstanding! If none of you know who olivia is, she was on "The City" with Whittney Port from the MTV Series "The Hills" She is always a Fashion Icon. 

 Julia From Gal Meets Glam - Wow, Isn't she just beautiful? I love her blog she is just stunning, Her hair in all of her pictures she is such an inspiration and blogs about the most amazing things I can't get enough of her!

Kerry Washington - Wow, she is so beautiful! she is rocking the long bob, and making it pop with the most perfect purple lipstick! and I'm loving the front fringe with the bob as well! she is just so delightful to look at.

Julia Stegner - Julia is a German Model, and she is just stunning, I love seeing her photos she just takes the best pictures and always look beyond amazing! She is just flawless! and she rocks the long bob hair style she is definitely in my top bob list, she is just beyond amazing! I can't say anymore just ahhhhh! she is just lush!

Box No. 216 Anabelle's Hair Transformation - Wow, this was posted on box 216 I love there blog! this photo was posted and It's the perfect long ombre bob I have ever seen It is just such a nice cut and colour!

This photo from Backstage at Dries Van Noten, Spring 2013 has me craving a neutral eye and a popping pink lip to ring in Spring, Isn't this model just jaw dropping! I love her hair so so so much!



FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: beautybyamberx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @beautybyamberx


No comments:

Post a Comment