Monday 24 March 2014

Liebster Award ♡

  So Bek from Confessions of a makeup-addict  nominated me for
for a Liebster Award, I really didn't know much about it! but thankyou Bek for the nomination and your support she is a beautiful kind hearted girl she has an amazing blog and an amazing instagram, so check her out!
So what is a Liebster Award? The award is given to support & recognise up & coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” has German origins & is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, & welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 additional facts about yourself, write 11 new questions of your own & pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers & connect with a wider audience
Questions from Bek 
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I'm so infatuated with beauty and makeup products and I really wanted to get my knowledge out there and share it with everyone! and I'm so glad I started! 

2. Did anyone inspire you?
I definitely think my boyfriend and my mum!
 
3. What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
I would like to get my knowledge out there and just help girls who are unsure about products and just want help and knowledge! that defiantly want I want to do is just help everyone! 

5. Favourite high end and drugstore foundation?
High end - Nars sheerglow
Drugstore - L'oreal True Match

6. What are the products you would use everyday?
fondation, concealer, pressed powder, mascara
 and brows

7. Is there any makeup product (i.e. foundation, blush, bronzer etc) that you could live without?
Foundation Definitely
 
8. Favourite eyeshadow palette?
Lorac Pro
9. Where is the best place to buy makeup (can be online)?
Beautyjoint.com
10. If you had to pick one brand (can be high end or drugstore) that you could only use for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
L'oreal 

11. How do you store your makeup?
I have a makeup sotrage unit! but it doesn't hold all of it! :(


4. What's better - gummy bears or mashed potato?
Gummy Bears!
I nominate : 



My Questions :

  1. How did you pick your blog’s name?
  2. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-​​year-​​old self?
  3. What’s your favorite TV show?
  4. What are three things you cannot live without?
  5. Who is your favorite fictional character?
  6. What is your most prized possession?
  7. Describe yourself in three words.
  8. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
  9. What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
  10. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
  11. What are your top 11 Products?   


Thats is all from me guys, I hope you enjoy this!
Thanks again Bek for the tag xxx

FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: amberlorrainexx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

1 comment:

  1. Ah i have the same problem with my makeup storage unit!
    Good answers bebe, liked reading this x
    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete