Tuesday 22 April 2014

DIY - Facial Remedies!♡


                                        So I have been on the Hunt to find some good products to put on my skin to make it more Alive and vibrant and not so dry and dull! So here I have Found some products that are meant to work wonders on your skin, 
         I thought I would share with you's what I have found and I will let you's know when I try these out on my skin! 
If none of you's know I have combination skin, 
         so in the warmer weather I have oily skin and In the cold weather 
                     I have very dry and lifeless skin! 
                             But every now and then I get bait oily! 
 Its so hard to keep you skin in goos shape! 
  So I have been trying to find some new products and Natural  ingredients and DIY products that will just help my skin in this colder weather! 






Much Love, Amber xxx 



FIND ME HERE -

♡ INSTAGRAM: beautybyamberx

♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)

♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment