Monday 24 March 2014

Review : Frank Body & Hello Hair ♡

Hey Guys, sorry for the delay with blogging and my youtube channel! I have been so out of it and haven't been feeling to well, I'm still feeling under the weather but okay to sit down and write a blog post for you! 

So, I wanted to do a review on these products that have sky rocketed over social media! and they are definitely worth the hype! I have tried these for about a month! The products actually do benefit your skin and hair! 


Frank coconut coffee scrub 

frank coffee scrub is packed with 200g of coconut, grapeseed & lots of other good stuff.
He will target cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, varicose veins, eczema and acne with roasted and ground arabica coffee beans.
then  moisturise and tone your skin with grapeseed oil, and use coconut oil to hydrate your skin and tend to any imperfections. Then take coconut flakes, brown sugar, jojoba beads & sea salt and gently smooth your lumps and bumps, and use vitamins & minerals to work wonders from the outside in.
I have noticed a big difference I only use this one a week because it is very exfoliating! I use these on my stretch marks and I can really notice a diffence in my skin and body and I notice a big difference when I use Frank before fake tanning everything is just so much smoother! 
Frank is really worth the hype and the price! Plus it is Free shipping for Australian buyers! this bad boy is $17.95 and the original one is $14.95 the coconut one just has a lush smell to it because im not a fan of coffee but it smells good with the coconut! 

You can find frank at-http://au.frankbody.com/


Hello Hair Hydrating Mask

Hello Hair is a hydrating treatment which uses the benefit of Coconut, Argan and Almond oils. I honestly don't touch any of my other more expensive treatments because this does everything i need it to do with in 15 minutes! My hair is not my natural colour it is bleached and highlighted with blondes and every blonde knows that your hair is dry and damaged and its so hard to get your dyed blonde hair to a perfect condition, i have struggled  with getting my hair healthy because I have been back and forth with blonde and brown I have been every colour under the sun it's crazy! so my hair is very damaged! but this treatment is doing great for my hair it is alright for blondes and doesn't make your hair yellow or brassy which every blonde struggles with! but i definitely recommend this product to my blonde haired girls and all the other coloured hair girls this treatment will so great things to your hair you wont every remember what dead, dry hair is!
I use this on my dry hair when I'm going to wash it so before I wash my hair i rub Hello Hair in my hair an even amount aiming on my ends, once brushed threw i wrap my hair in glad wrap and let it heat up for about 30-40 minutes for extra hydration!  then i will shower and wash my hair as normal! and then i will blow dry my hair and wow it is really is soft and like a cloud!

you get 100g for $15.00 and you get free shipping aswell which is just amazing! makes it more worth it! Hello Hair is Australian owned and 100% natural and vegan friendly! 






I really hoped this helped you guys if you's were wondering about these products! 
let me know your thoughts if you have tried them!


Lots of love, amber xxx



FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: amberlorrainexx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

1 comment:

  1. Oh i have never heard of hello hair! Im on the website now i deff need to try this after reading the review! I went from white white blonde to black and my hair needs major hydration asap! xx

    ReplyDelete