Sunday 23 March 2014

Product Review : Micellar Cleansing Water ♡

  Hey Beauties! so, The weather in Sydney has been really hot and cold it changes every hour! and my skin is hating life right now! So I have been on the hunt for some refreshing products to bring my skin back to a hydrated state and give it a good cleanse!  I really wanted to do a review on this product because it deserves it! I have only used it for 3 days and I can honestly say it is magical! 
( These oval cotton pads from priceline, which are like $2 are amazing a good size for taking eye make-up off I use these with the cleaning water)

Micells are an active cleansing ingredient which act as a magnet to capture impurities, make-up and sebum on the skin without vigorous rubbing, And the results are Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without vigorous rubbing or rinsing. A soothing formula without perfume to suit all skin types, even sensitive. I purchased mine at Priceline with my sister club member points and my $5 off garnier products! so i paid like $3! bargain !!! I'm glad i picked it up because I really have ell inlove with the way it just removes all my make up!
   
How i use it: I use a oval cotton pad and squirt an even amount on the pad and hold it on my eyes for about 10 seconds ( with a bit of pressure) and wipe away and all my eye make-up is off! Then I will continue with a clean cotton pad and wipe around my face! After I have done this i go on to my other cleansing return and then after that is done I grab another cotton pad and wipe over my face again to make sure all make is removed!  



Have you guys tried this or something different? Let me know?

Love always, amber ♡♡

FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: amberlorrainexx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

1 comment:

  1. It's such a good product, I actually think I prefer it more than Bioderma, especially considering the cost and how much more you get in a bottle x

    ReplyDelete