Wednesday 26 March 2014

Everyday Skin Routine ♡

 
Hey Guys, so I really wanted to share my skin care routine with all of you because it has been working for me really well and I’m really enjoying doing this every morning and night! All of these products are under $20 so it’s really good if you’re on a budget! You can pick these product’s up from your local Priceline! Now I have never had the best skin, I have combination skin, so depending on the weather if it’s cold I have very dry and sensitive and when it is hot I have oily skin! But 90% of the time I’m oily in my T zone and I have a dry forehead and chin!  Plus dealing with the monthly breakouts which I can’t stand and I have some blackhead that pop up every now and then, so I really like to cleanse and scrub my skin to get in the right shape! I feel like I have tried every product under the skin! From proactive to Dermalogica, I used dermalogica for about 6 months when I studied my beauty therapy course and my skin hated it, it just made me brake out! I worked for Proactive for almost 2 years, and personally I would recommend Proactive for people with savvier acne, some products are fine for people who don’t but the products are very strong! So I really have had my fair share of skin care products! So this routine is really working for me at the moment and I rally recommended these products for people who go through the same problems I do with skin!   


So I first thing I do before anything is, I remove any eye makeup I have left on my face from the day with Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! I’m really enjoying this product, it removes all my eye makeup and mascara! ( I have already done a product review which can be found here product review - micellar cleansing water)
How I use this product:
I Use an oversized cotton paid drenched with the cleansing water and I hold it on my eye for 20 seconds and wipe away all the makeup with one wipe! I continue this on both eyes twice to make sure all product from my eyes is removed.

This is the Sukin Foaming facial Cleanser and the Revitalising Facial Scrub
Now I'm LOVING these two products I can't get enough of them! these products are only $9.99 in priceline and I think that is a bargan! I have already re-purchaed these and they have really helped clean my skin up! 

 Foaming Facial Cleanser
Lightly foaming and sulphate and paraben free.
This sulphate free wash is a  gentle, non drying cleanser that  remove impurities leaving your skin feeling soft, clear and clean. Combines chamomile, aloe vera, witch hazel and green tea with macadamia and evening primrose oils to purify and balance your skin.
 Suitable for all skin types especially oily and sensitive.
Perfect right? 

How i use it: 
In the shower i pump a small pump into my hands and rub this all over my face eyes and down my neck for a even better cleanse then I will rub my face gently until foaming then rinse off

Revitalising Facial Scrub
This gentle creamy treatment promotes healthy skin circulation, refining texture and smoothness, leaving clean radiant skin.
This is a  gentle cleanser and uses non-abrasive, micro particles of bamboo extract and ground walnut shells to remove dirt and impurities leaving clean, radiant skin. Aloe vera and chamomile work to soothe skin and rose hip, jojoba and sesame replenish and protect the skin’s moisture barrier.

How I use it:
Squirting a decent amount of product in my hands and in circular motion starting on my checks and then my skin and dispensing it all over my face and scrub down my neck, and then rinse.





My skin can be very sensitive at times and I really enjoy toning my face I feel refreshed and smooth after using a toner! But because of my sensitive skin I can't use alot of toners because it burns my skin and just hurts like a bitch! but I'm really enjoying this toner its light and just so nice and doesn't burn my skin!

Simple soothing Facial Toner
100% alcohol free and pH balanced formula refreshes your skin without drying it. Simple Soothing Facial Toner best prepares your skin for applying moisturizer.

How i use it:
Apply a decent amount of a cotton paid and apply all over my face.



 When I first moved to Sydney in 2012 i worked a Proactive for about a year or two! and I enjoyed it so much it's a great company! but I believe the product should only be for people who have extremely bad acne! It has got alot of peroxide in the Products! but most products I do use and love! and this is one of them I have really been enjoying for a spot treatment!

Advanced Blemish Cream

Tip: For a stubborn pimple, apply this first. 

The Advanced Blemish Cream is fantastic. If I have one little zit, it just dries it out and makes it go away. It's like magic. Concentrated Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) penetrates pores to clear the blemish. Allantoin, panthenol absorb excess oil, soothe irritation and moisturise the skin. It dries invisible. Packaged in a "take anywhere" handy tube.

 How I use it :
After I have done all my toning and skin care, I use the tiniest bit of this on any breakouts! and just let it dry and BAMB Pimple gone. 


So because my skin is very and and sensative I have been trying to find some hydrating products for it and I heard alot of good things about rose hip oil from Sukin and beacause I was already using the other products I decided to use the Sukin brand Rose hip and at priceline they had the rose hip and the mouisture restoring night cream together for $20.00 when the night cream is $20.00 and then Rose Hip is $23.00 so I got a pretty good deal! I had My eye on a night cream for my skin that wouldn't make it red and rashy like others do! and I'm really loving this!

Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil 25ml
Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins to soothe, soften and hydrate skin.
100% Certified Organic and one of Sukin's best selling products.

Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene.This unique oil feeds the skin vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthy looking skin. Rose Hip Oil has been known to help soothe skin conditions and assist skin renewal in the maintainence of optimal skin health. Absorbs instantly allowing the skin to breathe as it works.
Sukin’s rose hip oil is cold pressed harnessed from the seeds of wild Chilean grown rosehips via a solvent-free extraction process to retain the oils precious actives for optimal performance.

How I use it: 
I squirt two drops into my hand and massage into my skin and down my neck. and wait for it to dry.
  
Moisture Restoring Night Cream (120ml) 
A non greasy, rich night time moisturiser!
Enriched with rose hip, evening primrose and borage oils to promote elasticity and protect the skin’s moisture barrier.Aloe Vera, Rosehip Oil, Borage Oil, Sesame Oil, Cocoa Butter, Evening Primrose Oil

How I use it: 
After I have done all the steps and just before i go to bed I rub a small amount into the skin and down my neck
Let  me know if yous use the same products or any others or would love some recommendations. 
Much Love, Amber xxxx

FIND ME HERE - 
♡ INSTAGRAM: amberlorrainexx
♡ TUMBLR: http://amberr-lorraine.tumblr.com/ (ask me a question!)
♡TWITTER: @Ambearbeauty

3 comments:

  1. Oh i live by Sukin! I own every product. I love the Rosehip Oil and the Face Scrub i recommend it too everybody!
    Dani xo | laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love micellar water so so much, it is a holy grail item for me!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HGH plays the important role of protecting tissues and organs from damage and from the effects of aging. HGH can be used to boost energy levels, to increase bone density, to boost lean muscle mass and to keep skin healthy and youthful. this genfx website

    ReplyDelete